Anne Marie creates one-of-a-kind, couture designs starting from $5000. The total price is determined by a number of factors, like fabric selection, embellishments, and construction time. Like every client’s vision, every project is unique. Please contact us for a quote on your project, and Anne Marie will help guide you to the right solution for your needs.
The design process takes anywhere from nine to twelve months. Project length is determined by the complexity of each dress and the bride’s timeline. The length of construction is dependent upon the fabrics and details you select. Time is built-in for regular alterations and fittings, which allow you to monitor the evolving design throughout the process.
Yes! Anne Marie is happy to design for your whole bridal party.
Yes! Anne Marie is happy to design custom accessories to go with your gown. Let Anne Marie know during your consultation what you have in mind. She can also provide assistance with styling and other details.
Winston Salem, NC
Brides are welcome to visit Anne Marie's studio by appointment, but it is not necessary to come to Winston Salem for a consultation or fittings. Anne Marie works with her non-local clients remotely over Facetime, Google, Zoom, phone and email.
Anne Marie offers both in-person and virtual fittings for your dress design experience. If you cannot visit her in Winston Salem, you can have your dream dress designed from home without the need for in-person fittings.
All of our dresses are designed according to your custom measurements. If you are not having your measurements taken by Anne Marie, she will provide you with all the information you will need to have your local seamstress take your measurements. If the measurements are taken properly and you do not experience major weight changes, the dress will need few if any alterations, as it has already been made-to-meausure. Any further alterations would be up to you.
The best way to prepare for our initial consultation is to gather ideas about your personal bridal style. Ask yourself questions like: What trends am I drawn to? What fabrics do I love? What silhouettes make me feel beautiful?
Next, set aside time to research. Page through bridal magazines, browse Pinterest for ideas, perhaps even try on a few dresses at a boutique.
Make sure to take pictures and save examples of what you like and dislike and bring them to your meeting (or email them to us beforehand)! Anne Marie will work with you to develop an inspiration and include key elements that are important to your bridal vision.
It can start with the love of a certain fabric, beading, design element or even a silhouette. Each design process is tailored for you so there is no wrong way to start as we work together to bring your gown to reality!
After your initial design consultation (consultation fee goes towards the cost of your gown), Anne Marie requires a 70% deposit before beginning your project. The remaining 30% balance is due at the final fitting session, or before delivery if you are working remotely (or if there are no fitting sessions).
Anne Marie Bridal Designs accepts Paypal, Venmo, credit cards, as well as cash or checks.
ANNE MARIE BRIDAL DESIGNS
Copyright © 2023 Anne Marie Bridal Designs - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy